23 August 2011

And we're back...

We had an amazing time! We're suntanned, sunburned, exhausted and oh-so-happy/in love. We're happy to be home. We missed Utah, and nights of just us but we had a blast!

I put the pictures in collages (so I wouldn't over load you with too many pictures)... I hope you enjoy lookin' at our memories. We enjoyed makin' them <3


Day 1


Day 2




yes, the entire wick family was also with us (half the time)


Day 3



 Day 4




Not only did we return to Disneyland/ California beaches (La Jolla, Huntington, Newport) (the area we got engaged at 1 yr. ago), we got to celebrate our 18 weeks of pregnancy & our 9 months of marriage <3 It's been the best 9 months of my life! I couldn't be more in love and happy with the person I was able to marry. He is amazingly talented, hilarious, smart, good looking, spontaneous, adventurous, observant, kind, honest and more aware of my needs than I am! I love that man and his love for me/our little baby.

This week is full of a wedding, family in town, photos and some romantic alone time with my best friend. It's our last week before Z starts school so I'm going to take full advantage of our time together! I'll update y'all in a week or so.... Love you-everyone of you. Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Tami Allred said...

so jealous. Looks like loads of fun.