I'm getting so excited for our Vacation! Cali = Korean town, Beach, Boating, Temple, Laying out with my love, Not Utah, lol
Well Also this week is family time! Tomorrow we getta see Gramma M (mama H's mom!), Aunt Leigh & Uncle Steve! Then in Cali we're staying with Randy & Brit! When we return, we'll return to a house full of my Brother Rob, Sis Court and their brand new addition- the cutest little puppy you'll ever see!
Well we're busy and blessed! All I've been feeling as of late is SOOOOO BLESSED! so many good things are happening all the time, with good friends/family and good experiences! Everything happens for a reason and I'm loving married life! I'm loving all the people that we're meeting and that are in our lives! We have so much help and so we thank you!
Also, A to Z is going well! Our photography business is going way better than I would have thought, it keeps me with no down time! ha! Although, these last few days of throwing up, I've needed down time- Lucky for me, I scheduled No photo shoots this week <3 Anyways, with how busy we are, we'll see you when we're tanned and relaxed from our vacation!
Love
Zack & Ashley
No comments:
Post a Comment