A tie-dyed sky is just one of the things that I love
Road trips and hikes with my best friend
Photography
Rain- The smell, the feel, and the promise of warmer, greener days
So around Utah, It's been rainy and beautiful! Last night we opened the windows up and let the smell take over our home :)
This weekend we went hiking in Moab and it was a blast! Zack and I taught sunday school yesterday but then Zack headed to work :( He didn't get off till later but I had dinner with the Huffakers and watched some Drop Dead Diva with the girls. (It's this new show I'm in love with.. I think it's hilarious in a totally stupid way)
Well today is tons of getting things done and preparing for AZ!!! I'm sooo excited!! I may post again before we head out--- We might be doing a photos shoot with a friend of mine tomorrow. I just can't be certain because we have so much to do and so little time! Zack has a quick surgery tomorrow (it's preparing for the bigger surgery). I'll explain more later but the point of sharing that was... It depends if he gets out on time for the photo shoot. :)
Anyways things I am thankful for and looking forward to:
Oak Creek
Horses
Warmth
Laying out
Friends
Love
Church
Food
Softball game
Road trips/ Music
Photo shoots
Reading with my hubby
Special Places (childhood memories)
Samoas
Fresh made lemonade
DP with a lemon in it
Easter and the Pageant
Graduation (me brothers)
New jobs
Buddy Passes
Our beautiful families
Babies
Gym
TV shows : bachelor, Community, Glee, Gilmore Girls, Drop Dead Diva, Always Sunny, Smallville, Psych
Netflix
Painting
Bike Rides
Bare feet
No make up and letting my hair just go curly naturally (the way I do when it rains)
Sunsets
Rain and melting snow
and the most important thing ::: the love of my eternity -Zack <3
See y'all in AZ!!!!!!



1 comment:
I love Drop Dead Diva! I have been watching it since the beginning. It is a great show to Hulu and waste time on. Have fun in AZ!
Post a Comment