Mentoring some really different but cool girls, means doing what they do; School, feeding baby calves, horses, rock walls, chores, therapy, and lots of reading :) I love that I get to read while they are in school... I'm there to answer questions and take roll call but mostly they are doing school work so that gives me time to read <3
Oh it's also nice bc I see Em Allred there <3 and The girl I work with (sometimes) is someone I knew from my freshman ward/ my major at BYU. I'm lucky bc she's way cool and I knew her from some classes/ church a few years ago. The other people are also fun.... I really do love my job. To read more about the place I work Click here! Today there was a dead calf :( That wasn't happy but before we had to move that, we got to feed lots of babies and then go feed the older ones. They are very hug-able/ love-able! I love how cute they are with their bottles and running all around.... Some can barely stand up. It's really cute.... don't worry-pictures to come! Currently, I'm too tired to do much about it the photos I need to edit/upload to the comp & sites.
The point of this blog is I had something to day and I wanted to quickly write about how lucky I am to have a wonderful husband! Today I didn't get home till 11:30 and he had prepared some cheese spinach pasta with pesto sauce :). Also he homemade me some strawberry lemoned (my fav!), along with a very VERY clean home <3 <3 <3 how sweet is that? Sometimes I think- Why does he love ME? I'm not any where close to being as wonderful as he is!
Everyday he works so SOOO hard! Not only does he take care of work, responsibilities, & his family (when they need him... sometimes a lot) He takes care of me (in a way no one could)! He makes sure I eat, that I have a clean home (i dislike mess), that I'm laughing morning/ night, that we read scriptures/pray daily, that I know he loves me & he always makes sure we do "something". Either we go on a drive, make plans, create something, read fun books together, go to a movie, drive, go on a walk, or take some amazing photos :)
Everyday we get to know each other better! Our communication over this last year has grown a lot and it's because he is dedicated & hard working. He works at us everyday... If he has to get up early and I can sleep in, he waits till I go to bed... If I get up in the middle of the night (bc sometimes I can't sleep... he'll hear and refuses to sleep without me), if I have to wake up early and he isn't tired, He still goes to bed with me. He knows what a good healthy relationship takes and refuses to settle for anything less. He is so understanding of space, communication, love and me! I just know everyday that we are both serving each other the same and are working together to grow our love and relationship! It's working and I'm amazed that we are even more in love today then 1 month ago and so on! Anyways, I just like to document this bc I print these off for my personal journal and I need my future kids to know how wonderful their dad is, they'll know that relationships can be full of real love/service and hopefully they'll want/ get relationships filled with as much love as their parents <3
Enough with the Cheese, ha, Zack has work tomorrow and I have some moving/cleaning to do/editing to do...
love ya!
![]() |
| nothing like a day of tractors, calf feeding, horses, hay and your cowboy lover! if it runs like a Deere, my eyes light up ;) (those pictures to come haha) |

No comments:
Post a Comment