Well I've been watching some chick flicks as Zack has been going to work every night or he goes to class. I'm excited for Friday since he doesn't have work that night! Well last night was Glee night and book club night! I loved it. Glee and the book club! The ladies in it are so fun and nice. I was laughing the entire time. Loved the book we read "Into The Wild". Great book.
It gets me excited for camping and for AZ in two week!
Well today my husband came home from work and had groceries in his hand. I didn't think too much about it but then now I am. He is AMAZING! He always just buys things or brings home movies or surprises for me. He is so thoughtful and gets things done. I love how great he is to me and responsible he is! He is also super sweet bc right now he is making me cookies and just the kindest, happiest, best person I could have found to be in my life! :) I'm so happy and in love like a newly wed should be!!
So tonight, I rented a movie and finally finished (by printing off the pictures for it) our Huffaker letter art. Its in the picture below. I'm not happy with the printing from Walmart so I'll probably reprint the photos and the H is supposed to be a H from a football.... example 

but it didn't print right so I changed it. Meh. Walmart is always messing up our photos. I guess being cheap has its down falls.
Welp this post was to mostly show the letter art we made. I love decorating and I'll post pictures soon of our room! It's super cute but we just sold our camera so Zack's getting it ready to be shipped... Paypal is great! Well We have basically made money by having this camera for three months- we sold it for almost cost and when we bought it, it was on sale and came with a 200 dollar lens plus a free bag. Sooo we are upgrading to a 18 megapixel camera and we're excited! :)
Well next post, will hopefully have some really good pictures! Love y'all and thanks for reading.
No comments:
Post a Comment