Let me just start by saying... Sorry I quit the 30 day thing. It was lame and I couldn't do it. I just blog when I feel like it and about whatever I feel like telling you. :P sorry!
Oh and I read in our cousins blog today about a blog that makes fun of mormon bloggers.... I peed a little when I read it (jk i didn't pee but i did laugh a lot!)
"seriouslysoblessed" click there to read it
I LOVED snowmobiling! So I thought, this is gonna but fun but this wont be anything like snowboarding. I was right because It was better! Or it was different but I'd like to say better.....
It was below zero when we started our four hour adventure lol. Yeah we choose the "best" day ever... BUT Nobody else was that dumb so we had a whole canyon to ourselves! it was beautiful! The silence, the beauty, the mountains and trees surrounding us. Our amazing communication through just a look :) the love I felt for my amazing manly, hot husband. haha. He is so cool... He went way fast the entire time (more than 40 mile per hr bc that's how fast I was going as he sped by me..) and he take jumps like they're no big deal. He taught me to jump... I was way good by the end but alas we only have pictures from my first two attempts. We put the camera away and we were having too much fun to bring it back out.....
Well we brought snacks and ate there and then of course we worked up an appetite so we went to our fav gandolfos (sub place) by the Manti temple and took some beautiful sunset pictures of that.
Click here to see Manti Pics
It was a perfect, freezing groundhogs day. I love that this year he saw his shadow. I hate that rodent bc he always wants it to be winter longer and I sure as heck do not want that! :) I'm ready for some sun and shorts!
 |
| we were driving over most of the signs <3 sooo much snow! |
 |
| sun burnt and in love |
 |
| and Zack decided to add us to the trees that so many others had already carved their names into.. haha he love me |
 |
| helmet kiss |
 |
| I'm so attracted to this man |
 |
| no big deal for him |
 |
| hot |
 |
| attempt one |
 |
| attempt two... and then I jumped even higher later. With Zack I feel like I can do anything.... |
 |
| We're gross after snowmobiling but we're some crazy winter lovin' kids! :) |
1 comment:
I love snowmobiling, it's just like jet skiing. Wish I had one.
Great Pics.
Post a Comment