18 December 2010

Let it snow...

I know I post every single day but Every day is just that fantastic!


Tonight Zack brought home some ruby river (or around 3) :) he is sweet! Then we went to dinner with am, lex, dally boy and us <3 and to the movie tron!.... it was pretty good.

Well afterwards daddy, I mean my wonderfully sweet husband had us go to our place and give gifts...

These were special gifts to Christ. We are supposed to think of ways we want to be like Christ and write them down. On Christmas we open them and think what ways we have become more like him and how we have improved... Now there are envelops from all of us in our trees! My husband is sooo cute

I'm lucky.... Oh and we walked forever in the cold, peaceful, BEAUTIFUL snow! It was so nice just slowly falling on us in wonderful Mapleton.







I'm so in love and sooo blessed to have him as my husband for time and eternity!

No comments: