Christmas we opened our presents and played with them. :) Zack got a Wii with games! He also got sleds, some coupons and cologne for Christmas. I got a beautiful Korean jewelery box with diamond pearl earrings in them! They are BEAUTIFUL and oh so classy! he also got me a hand held massager and a bath robe <3
We went to breakfast at the Huffakers and opened more presents there. We got some really cute jeans, shirts and other things :) They are so kind! We went from there and saw True Grit! SEE IT! I LOVED IT! best western ever! We are renting the old one this week. <3
In the afternoon, played more games, made snicker doodles along with peppermint brownies :) a fantastic nap and then Huffaker Dinner!
All the cousins and aunts, uncles were there! The little kids are sooooooo cute! LOVE my family. Ivy is Holly's baby- she is adorable! Her and their whole family! Can't wait to take their pictures. Well we had a delicious Mexican feast, then we had the Christmas story played by the kids! We also played songs with the bells and the best part was Grandpas Rolling Pins!
He and Grandma served a mission in Palmyra, New York. He served where Joseph Smith had his vision in the Sacred Grove. Well there is a very tender story with a tree and lightning that he told us. Soooo special and the end of the story is : he got to us the wood that was left and made all his daughters and grand-daughters rolling pins out of all this special wood! It's all from this special place! Well that was his gift to us. I LOVE mine :) if you want to know more of the story, Ask me. I don't feel like posting it for Everyone to just read.....
We took loads of pictures, too many to post so I created a way to show you them, without overwhelming you! Oh and by the way- I forgot my camera, so this was just with the phone lol, enjoy <3 (ps click on the image to enlarge the picture!)
Well tomorrow is the Huffakers homecoming, then my birthday and Aubs Surgery :(
Zack has that day planned but we are gonna make it to the hospital to watch some Gilmore Girls with our sis! Keep her in your prayers, Please! This is bigger than a hip replacement!!! Thank you <3
Now I'm off to drink hot coco, watch some Meet Me in Saint Louis, play some Wii and snuggle/ love my man!






No comments:
Post a Comment