07 October 2010

super sick... still

So since Thursday of last week, I've been sick with this persistent cold. Also a ton has go on during this time. Zack has taken care of me, Zack moved me into our new place. We got the invitations ordered, went to conference and I guess not that much has happened. I've been sick in bed, coughing and being gross.
since most of this last week consists of me being sick and gross stories.... I'll tell what I can through pictures and I'll give you a sneak peak to our invitations we designed <3 i hope you like them.
how we watched conference together :)

at conference... i'm still really sick here



this is by our new place... it is so charming!

he brought me soup, drinks, lemons and medicine and held my hair while i threw up. he loves me

the back of our invitations

the front of our invitations

and for a select few, sorry, the sealing invite :) I love that it is in the afternoon, neither of us are morning people

2 comments:

H. Heart said...

You are an amazing wedding card designer. Love it!!

H. Heart said...
This comment has been removed by the author.