13 October 2010

Self Reliant

SOOO I'm probably blogging too much for y'all to keep up but I'm excited about this!
Macey's Grocery store had a huge sale and so Zack and I got some "food storage" you could say.
heres a picture




We seriously saved as much, and a little more than we spent! it was fantastic

The couch and two tables we got for a wedding present from his sister/brother. It makes me so happy because it's starting to look like a "home" :) and it feels like one. Oh and the love sac cover they gave us, makes our love sac look like a new one! I can't wait till we are married and have everything decorated and moved over here so then I can post the pictures for you! I'm especially excited about showing you my closet... my clothes look soo good and organized in a huge closet! haha Zack gets to use the guest room closet....
heres a picture of the couch and table and the end table is hiding but you can see the love sac



well tomorrow I'll be finishing labels for the invitations we got today, then I'll hopefully I'll get to tan and figure out how my hair should be for the bridals.... then the doctors :(. But this weekend should fly by with a bridal shower, a bridal photo shoot, and giving a talk on Sunday (I'm so nervous but the topic is good- blessings from service) After this weekend I'll be in AZ with all my girls and Rob's wedding! yay!! I'm excited!
Welp, I should be sleeping so I can get better and because Zack threatened to change my passwords if I'm not sleeping enough and/or being more productive ;) lol. Lucky for me he'll be hunting tomorrow and he'll be gone until each man in his family kills an elk and a deer.... gross, I know but it's also really hot! It's hot because I have a man that'll never let me starve! anyways he probably knows me well enough to know I'm not a sleep till late :/

Until I blog again. Love you and thanks for reading haha.


these are just some fun pictures I found on our camera..... it is also proof of how not photogenic we are :

confused and laughing? not sure what I'm doing but I think zack is trying to look sweetly at me haha

he looks good but i didnt know what to do with my arm, dangit

i think i was tired of trying to be pretty. it wasn't going so well. haha

haha i was confused and he is trying to kiss me all weird like :P

our best side...

we both did that when we were supposed to just turn around and smile.  why can't we be normal?

awkward smiles... haha so awkward

we love being outside :) i loved this day... zack's eye is weird bc he was tired.  He drove all night to surprise me before church.... drove from cali to utah- left at 3 AM and got here at sometime to wake me up.... so noon? haha jk! it was earlier than that




1 comment:

Calli & Zac said...

Cuteness. You are also tiny. It's a little unfair