27 October 2010

First Snow


the first snow is always a great night but tonight was a especially romantic, great night. I LOVE our place and I LOVE Zack 25 days....

So These are some very limited photos from AZ.... (i need to up load my bro's wedding ones!)
love these girls


bridal shower... my friends 

we were focused 

haha i love this photo

it was a special night!

<3

greatest bachelorette party


Now here are some Utah pics... our home is starting to look like a home... this was our fun night and then some of our Wedding photos that I couldn't wait to post lol

living room... 



Kitchen

choices....

I'm his pumpkin spice.. he's my white chocolate 

i love my apron

our cute matching pants 

it'll finally be a warm winter this year lol


cutest bathroom ever





i love him





his sister took these! i love free photos lol

then the rain came... 

2 comments:

Tami Allred said...

wow! What a beautiful dress. You look stunning. Love your cute lil house.

Zack said...

i love looking at all our pre-wedding photos.. everytime i see them i get all tingly and know just how much i love you..